RoyalCert International Registrars is an Independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services Worldwide. RoyalCert is founded by experienced professionals on management systems and Product Certification, Inspection and Calibration who worked in some well known Assessment and Certification Bodies internationally over 20 years.
Our conformity assesment services are gathered under the ROYALCERT brand worldwide. Royalcert International Registrars uG is registered in Frankfurt-Germany and accredited by Die Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) on management system schemes; QMS, EMS, FSMS.
In a very short period of time, ROYALCERT became one of the respected and well known CBs worldwide with the experience in auditing, testing, inspection, calibration and certification. At present, besides Germany ROYALCERT is operational in 17 countries from Korea to Romania and more to come everyday.
In addition to accredited services, ROYALCERT delivers services on 2nd party audits and special standards internationally approved and/or developed such as; Green Building, Green Municipality, School Safety, Sports Safety, Hygiene and Brand Assesments for Hotels, Halal Food and Pre-shipment inspection services.
To exist together in the future with her clients by sharing her knowledge with them.
To evaluate, certificate, provide sustainability and improve the organizational structures, reliabilities, and performances of the clients being serviced.
RoyalCert provides global assessment, certification and Inspection services in the field of:
Management System Certifications
The Benefits You Get From RoyalCert;
* Improvement in management and operation control; effective and systematic information flow to top management,
* Clarify the responsibilities and tasks and improvement in business performance,
* Better definition and analyses of processes within the company,
* Improvement in productivity, quality and the processes within the company,
* Increased customer satisfaction,
* Cost reduction due to the lack of quality by reducing the recycling and waste costs,
* Increase in the quality of information, flowing to management with respect to production performance,
* Clearly defined responsibilities for quality and increased consciousness about quality,